We restart all classes from Friday 4th January 2019.We are starting Sun Style 38 and the Dao Yin Yang Shen Gong.
The Wednesday Evening class at St Ives Leisure Centre has been cancelled now.
Please complain to HR in area or above at GLL there will be no effect at manager level.Sorry to loose this class.
Don,t think do it.
We hope you can find everything you need. Company Name is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
This website will give information on Tai-Chi and Chi-Kung plus dates and times of classes,events and trips to China.
We practise the following forms and patterns:
Tai - Chi
1) The Beijing 24 Step Tai-Chi
2) The Sun Style 38 Tai-Chi
3) The Yang Style 37 Step ( Cheng Man-Ching )
4) Tai-Chi for Arthritis & Diabetes
Chi - Kung
1) The 8 Pieces of the Brocade
2) The Excellant Exercise
3) The 15 Formulars
4) The 2nd 8 Pieces of the Brocade
5) Yi Jin Jing ( Muscle Tendon Changing )
6) Daoyin Yangshengong (Health Preservation Exercise)
These exercises ( 5 & 6 ) have been developed by the Chinese Health Qigong Association and have shown to have many health benefits, developed to suite all levels of ability.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!