This website will give information on Tai-Chi and Chi-Kung plus dates and times of classes,events and trips to China.
We practise the following forms and patterns:
Tai – Chi
1) The Beijing 24 Step Tai-Chi
2) The Sun Style 38 Tai-Chi
3) The Yang Style 37 Step ( Cheng Man-Ching )
4) Tai-Chi for Arthritis & Diabetes
Chi – Kung
1) The 8 Pieces of the Brocade
2) The Excellant Exercise
3) The 15 Formulars
4) The 2nd 8 Pieces of the Brocade
5) Yi Jin Jing ( Muscle Tendon Changing )
6) Daoyin Yangshengong (Health Preservation Exercise)
These exercises ( 5 & 6 ) have been developed by the Chinese Health Qigong Association and have shown to have many health benefits, developed to suite all levels of ability.